Medico Legal Reporting
Jonathan Stanley D.Pod.M., MChS., HCPC Podiatric Medicine
Musculoskeletal Podiatrist specialising in Lower Limb Injuries & Orthotics
I have been providing independent Medico legal reports for foot injury claims for over 20 years for many Law firms and reporting agencies around the country for those clients who have sustained foot and lower limb injuries as a result of:
- Road traffic accidents
- Accident at Work
- Slips, trips or falls
- Accident abroad
- Sports related injuries
- Footwear related injuries
- Clinical Medical negligence
Injury types to include:
- Full or partial foot / toe amputation
- Crushing injury leading to fractures
- Ingrowing toenails
- Back pain
- Fractures of the heel
- Sprains and strains
- Ankle injuries e.g torn ligaments
- Post surgical complications
- Leg length discrepencies following femoral or tibial injury
- Diabetic related injury resulting in amputation
We are able to provide in-house:
- Diagnostic X ray and Ultrasound Services and referral for MRI and CT scanning
- Gait analysis
- Biomechanical assessments of foot and lower limb
- Footwear advice
- Specialist Back Pain assessment Clinic
- Steroid joint injections
- Foot and ankle Surgery
- We act on instructions received from either the Claimant or Defendant Lawyers directly.
- Reporting agencies.
- Clients can be seen within 24 hours of receipt of instructions and copies of relevant medical records.
- Clients will attend a consultation to include a Lower Limb Biomechanical assessment and gait analysis.
- Should treatment or any investigation be required arrangements can be made within 24 hours.