But were too afraid to ask
- We work together with The Yorkshire Foot Hospital and Bunion surgery is nearly always carried out under local anaesthetic
- Most cases DO NOT require plaster casts
- It has a quick recovery time.
- Recovery is around 6 weeks after which patients can begin to return to normal activities and footwear.We are the only stand alone hospital in Yorkshire and pride ourselves in our care to alleviate your symptoms as quickly as possible.
- ARE YOU ON A WAITING LIST and in pain, book an appointment today.
- Finance agreements are available.
Previous post: 10 Reasons why your toes might be painful